Total Pageviews

Friday, July 30, 2010

I will AP, but next year.


Looking into crystal ball for answer.


After all the drama, it came down to my choice. The powers that be discussed and rescussed and as I suspected if I wanted to teach it I would have to give up the block I was given to carry out the MIC Project. I considered the offer for about fifteen seconds and decided to turn them down. As I had told the super and assistant super I am passionate about teaching but not crazy.

I will live to try again. This time we will start the planning early, and being the wide-eyed visionary that I am cursed sometings with being, the Velma Jackson ambassador core may actually become a reality where a very sharp core group of ninth graders can be the face of Velma Jackson in the advanced courses, in the academic competitions across the state and in hosting visitors to the school.

I will keep all two or three of you that read this posted.

No comments:


Not going this way