Total Pageviews

Monday, August 3, 2009

Earthwatch Expedition


I have been selected to participate in an EarthWatch expedition at the Southwest Research Station in Arizona (http://research.amnh.org/swrs/index.htm). The title of the expedition is Climate Change and Caterpillars in Arizona (www.earthwatch.org/expeditions/dyer_arizona.html). This is a part of four projects around the world (www.caterpillars.org).

I will be making posts along the way. My trip begins Wednesday, August 5, as I leave on American Airlines from the Jackson Airport at 10:30 am. I will return to Jackson on Friday, August 14.

My first day in classes will be Monday, August 17. Until then I will be there virtually and have virtual assignments with a real sub, Ms. Zollicoffer.

I look forward to hearing from students, teachers, parents and friends.

No comments:


Not going this way