Total Pageviews

Monday, August 17, 2009

Post Expedition One

Saturday I had most of our big furniture moved. Finis and Charlie loaded everything, Charlie drove my trunk, Finis drove Mama's car, and I drove the moving van from Cleveland. When we got here in Goodman they unloaded everything and put everything back together. My good friend, Rob, helped unload things also. It could not have gone better.

Sunday I got a new refrigerator loaded on my trunk at Lowe's. After school today, Mama's students helped get it in the house.

Tomorrow we get the cable transferred.

The first day of school went fairly smooth. I do not think anyone remembered the email I sent about me going on an Earthwatch expedition except Ms. C who said she had been following my blog and had seen two transparent caterpillars in Mexico on a trip years ago. I would like to see one of those and hear more about it - I wonder what predator would precipitate a change like that over time?

No comments:


Not going this way